Les Sentinelles de Tyrande Index du Forum Les Sentinelles de Tyrande
Forum des Sentinelles du Culte de la Rive Noire

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Alan Stubbs: John McGinn to Aston Villa is the snip of this

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sentinelles de Tyrande Index du Forum -> Ishnu'dal'dieb voyageur -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 10:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alan Stubbs: John McGinn to Aston Villa is the snip of this Répondre en citant

ALAN Stubbs described John McGinn’s move to Aston Villa as the bargain of the transfer window as he paid a warm tribute to the Scotland international.

It was Stubbs, now at St Mirren, สมัคร บอล who signed McGinn for Hibernian from the Paisley club and went onto achieve three seasons, one promotion, a Scottish Cup win and now a move to Aston Villa for the best part of £3m.

Stubbs and the 23-year-old remained close and the Englishman yesterday revealed the class of his former player.

“I was at Celtic Park on Wednesday night and I didn’t leave the ground until late so I was still in the car park when I took a ‘phone call from John,” revealed Stubbs.

“He thanked me for everything I’d done for him, which was very nice but I told him: ‘Don’t thank me – thank yourself because you’re the one who’s done this.’

“But that sums him up as a person and I’m delighted for him. I wish him all the best and I believe that, at that price, he’s the snip of this transfer window.”

St Mirren are due a third cut of the fee which means almost £1m will be coming into the Premiership new boys, สมัคร บอล even if the manager himself is unsure how much he will get to spend.

And Stubbs, who has signed Danish striker Nicolai Brock-Madsen on a six-month loan from Birmingham City, has a game at Ibrox to look forward to and can't wait for Sunday to come.

“They are great occasions and I touched on this briefly with the players,” he said. “If you can’t look forward to going to Ibrox and Celtic Park and Easter Road and Tynecastle and Pittodrie then you shouldn’t be a professional footballer.

“For me, you don’t fear challenges – you embrace them. If you believe in yourself then you have the possibility of causing an upset.

“Obviously, if we were to win at Ibrox it would be a big upset but you see them week in and week out, สมัคร บอล teams going to grounds where not much is expected of them and they get a result.

“It’s up to me to give my players that belief but, ultimately, it has to come from themselves.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 10:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sentinelles de Tyrande Index du Forum -> Ishnu'dal'dieb voyageur -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.